Saturday, 23 April 2011

Woollen adornments of the head

It may not seem terribly impressive, or even seasonally appropriate, but god damn it, this is the first knitting pattern I've ever followed to completion..!


Please excuse the daft photo- still, it could be worse..



Here I am oh-so-saucyily sporting a crocheted acrylic beret whipped up on the coach to London a few years ago. I was simply messing around with a 8mm glittery hook and some chunky yarn, and before I knew it I had something large enough to shove on my head (just..!). It even has the little stalky bit on the top. Needless to say, it hasn't had many outings.


Another coach crocheted creation- this time on my first 10 hour National Express. It met its end shortly after in the bottom of my waste-paper basket. Still, practise makes better, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment